Please read carefully the sections titled “EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY,” “INDEMNIFICATION,” AND “DISCLAIMERS.” These provisions limit our liability to you and affect how disputes are resolved.
1. YOUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR OTHERS WHO ACCESS OUR WEBSITE USING YOUR DEVICE
2. OTHER DOCUMENTS GOVERNING YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITE
4. YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS
Access to and use of certain functionalities and features of the Website may require you to register for a user account (“Account”) with us. If you decide to register an Account with us, you will provide us with certain information to create and access your Account. You agree to provide us with accurate, complete, and current information about yourself during Account registration and at all other times, and you agree to update all information provided to us or requested by us if, and as soon as, such information changes and before you make any product purchase. You agree to keep your log-in information confidential and to not authorize any third party to use your Account. You agree that you will not solicit, collect or use the login credentials of other individuals. We prohibit the creation of, and you agree that you will not create, an Account for anyone other than yourself. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that results from the unauthorized use of your Account, either with or without your knowledge. You are fully responsible for your failure to safeguard information or for permitting any other person to access or use your Account, and you agree that we may attribute all use of your Account to you. You agree to notify us immediately through our Contact Us page at https://sexymflifestyle.com/contact-us if you suspect any unauthorized use of your Account or any other breach of security. You may not sell or otherwise transfer your Account. We have the right to cancel or suspend your registration for any reason or for no reason at any time, as determined at our sole discretion.
5. OWNERSHIP OF MATERIAL ON OUR WEBSITE
All trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, copyright, and other intellectual property rights in our Website and its contents, features, and functionality are either owned by us or licensed to us. All such rights are protected by the United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property and proprietary rights law intellectual property laws, and all rights are reserved. Any use of the Website and its contents, other than as specifically authorized herein, is strictly prohibited. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by us.
6. RELIANCE ON INFORMATION AND CONTENT
Our Website is made available to you in order to provide you with general information about us, our business, and any products or services that we offer from time to time. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. This Website may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators, and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by us, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect our opinion. We are not responsible or liable to you or any third party for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
The content on our Website is not intended to be construed as advice. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
7. CONTENT ON OUR WEBSITE
The content on our Website is provided for your personal, private, and non-commercial use only. You may print or share the content from our Website for lawful personal, private and non-commercial purposes. You may not otherwise extract, reproduce, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store, transmit or distribute the content of our Website without our prior written consent, except as follows:
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
- If we provide desktop, mobile, or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this Website.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
- You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Website or any services or materials available through the Website.
8. PROHIBITED USES OF OUR WEBSITE
You must not, without our prior written consent, access, interfere with, damage, or disrupt in any way our Website or any part of it, our systems, any of our hardware or equipment or any networks on which our Website is hosted, any software that we use to create or modify the Website or to make the Website available to you, or any hardware, equipment, network, server, software or technology owned or operated by us or any third party.
- for any purpose that is unlawful or that in any way breaches any applicable laws or regulations, whether local, national or international;
- for any fraudulent purposes whatsoever;
- to conduct any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or direct or indirect marketing to anyone by any means, or to otherwise spam, communicate with or market to anyone any goods, services, or business not authorized by us;
- to upload, host or transmit any viruses, malware, adware, spyware, worms, Trojan horses, keystroke loggers, spyware, logic bombs, time bombs, or any other harmful programs or code which could adversely affect the use or operation of the Website, our hardware or systems, or the computers, tablets, phones or other devices of any users or other third parties, or to upload any content or materials containing any such content;
- to communicate with, exploit, harm, or attempt to harm minors in any way;
- to engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use of enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm us or users of the Website, or expose them to liability; or
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real-time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic devices, process, or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise, attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
9. GEOGRAPHIC RESTRICTIONS
The Website is provided for users in the United States. Although it may be possible to access the Website from other countries, we make no representation that our Website is compliant with any legal requirements in force in any jurisdiction other than the United States, or that the content available on the Website will be appropriate for users in other countries or states. If you access the Website from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
10. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
11. TEXT MESSAGING
By providing us with your cell phone number (including as part of your Account), you agree to receive auto dialed and pre-recorded, non-marketing, service-related text messages from or on behalf of us at the phone number provided. You further agree to receiving auto dialed and pre-recorded text messages from or on behalf of us at the number provided for marketing or promotional purposes.
Message and data rates may apply. The frequency of text messages that we send to you depends on your transactions with us. All charges are billed by and payable to your wireless service provider. Please contact your wireless service provider for pricing plans and details. Text message services are provided on an “as is” basis and may not be available in all areas at all times. If you do not wish to continue receiving text messages, you agree to reply STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE, or QUIT to any mobile message from us in order to opt-out. You may receive an additional mobile message confirming your decision to opt-out.
BY AGREEING TO RECEIVE TEXT MESSAGES, YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT WE MAY USE AN AUTOMATIC DIALING SYSTEM TO DELIVER TEXT MESSAGES TO YOU AND THAT YOUR CONSENT TO RECEIVE TEXT MESSAGES IS NOT REQUIRED AS A CONDITION OF PURCHASE FOR ANY GOODS OR SERVICES.
12. PRODUCT PURCHASES
Product purchases made through this Website are subject to our Terms of Sale. Please review the Terms of Sale carefully prior to making a purchase through the Website. The Terms of Sale are incorporated by reference in these Terms.
The products displayed on the website can be ordered and delivered only within the United States. All prices displayed on the Website are quoted in U.S. Dollars and are valid and effective only in the U.S.
All Products should be used strictly in accordance with their instructions, precautions, and guidelines. You should always check the ingredients for products to avoid potential allergic reactions. Use of the Website is not meant to serve as a substitute for professional medical advice: the website is solely an online store for specialty beauty products. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the use of any products or information received from the website before using or relying on them. Your physician or health care practitioner should address any and all medical questions, concerns, and decisions regarding the possible treatment of any medical condition. Sexy M.F. LLC does not give or intend to give any answers to medical-related questions. Sexy M.F. LLC does not represent itself as a physician nor is this implied. No prescription medications or medical treatments are intentionally provided on the Website. IF YOU ARE IN NEED OF MEDICAL ATTENTION, CALL 911 OR YOUR PHYSICIAN IMMEDIATELY.
The products available on the Website, including any samples Sexy M.F. LLC may provide to you, are for your personal use only. You may not sell or resell any Products you purchase or otherwise receive from Sexy M.F. LLC. Sexy M.F. LLC reserves the right, with or without notice, to cancel or reduce the quantity of any order to be filled or products to be provided to you that may result in a violation of this agreement, as determined by Sexy M.F. LLC, at its sole discretion.
From time to time, we may offer you the opportunity to participate in challenges or other promotions (collectively, “Promotions”). You may not be transferred, assigned, sold, traded, or barter any prize, premium, or other benefits you receive through a Promotion. ANY PRIZE, PREMIUM OR OTHER BENEFIT IS AWARDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE FROM HSD, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
We reserve the right to modify, terminate or suspend the availability of Promotions and to correct errors or inconsistencies in Promotion-related materials. We may disqualify any individual who tampers with any Promotion. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF A PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
You agree to be bound by our decisions, which are final and binding in all matters relating to Promotions. Promotions are subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations. Promotions are void where that they are prohibited, restricted, or taxed.
BY PARTICIPATING IN A PROMOTION, YOU AGREE TO RELEASE HSD AND ITS AGENTS FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, LOSS, OR DAMAGE ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH PARTICIPATION IN ANY PROMOTION-RELATED ACTIVITY OR THE RECEIPT, USE, OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE OR PREMIUM THAT YOU MAY RECEIVE.
14. EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
We do not exclude our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so, for example, for death or personal injury caused by our negligence. If applicable law does not allow all or any part of the below limitations of liability to apply to you, the limitations will apply to you only to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
If you purchase goods or services from our Website, different exclusions of liability may apply. These are contained in our Terms of Sale.
SUBJECT TO THE AFORESAID, IN NO EVENT SHALL WE (INCLUDING OUR PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, MEMBERS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS) UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES WHATSOEVER BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE (WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, ACTUAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR OTHERWISE) COSTS, EXPENSES, LIABILITIES OR PENALTIES, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, BREACH OF STATUTORY DUTY OR OTHERWISE, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR UNKNOWN, ARISING FROM, IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATING TO:
- YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITE;
- ANY CORRUPTION OR LOSS OF DATA;
- ANY INABILITY TO ACCESS OUR WEBSITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY INTERRUPTIONS, SUSPENSION OR WITHDRAWAL OF OUR WEBSITE (FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER);
- ANY USE YOU MAKE OF ANY CONTENT OR MATERIALS ON OUR WEBSITE, INCLUDING ANY RELIANCE YOU MAKE ON SUCH CONTENT OR MATERIAL;
- ANY LOSS OF SAVINGS, PROFITS, SALES, BUSINESS, OR REVENUE;
- ANY LOSS OF REPUTATION OR GOODWILL;
- ANY LOSS OF SAVINGS;
- ANY LOSS OF A CHANCE OR OPPORTUNITY; OR
- ANY OTHER SECONDARY, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INDIRECT LOSSES,
AND EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE, WITHOUT LIMITATION, YOU ASSUME AND SHALL BE LIABLE FOR THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR, OR CORRECTION IN THE EVENT OF ANY SUCH LOSS, DAMAGE, COSTS, EXPENSES, LIABILITIES OR PENALTIES ARISING.
WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE THAT YOU COULD HAVE AVOIDED BY FOLLOWING OUR ADVICE TO APPLY AN UPDATE OFFERED TO YOU FREE OF CHARGE OR FOR DAMAGE THAT WAS CAUSED BY YOU FAILING TO CORRECTLY FOLLOW INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS OR TO HAVE IN PLACE THE MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS ADVISED BY US.
You specifically agree that we shall not be liable for any content or the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any third party and that the risk of harm or damage from the foregoing rests entirely with you.
YOU AGREE THAT IN THE EVENT THAT YOU INCUR ANY DAMAGES, LOSSES, OR INJURIES ARISING OUT OF, OR IN CONNECTION WITH, OUR ACTS OR OMISSIONS, THE DAMAGES, IF ANY, CAUSED TO YOU ARE NOT IRREPARABLE OR SUFFICIENT TO ENTITLE YOU TO AN INJUNCTION PREVENTING ANY EXPLOITATION OF ANY WEBSITE, SERVICE, PROPERTY, PRODUCT OR OTHER CONTENT OWNED OR CONTROLLED BY US, AND YOU WILL HAVE NO RIGHTS TO ENJOIN OR RESTRAIN THE DEVELOPMENT, PRODUCTION, DISTRIBUTION, ADVERTISING, EXHIBITION OR EXPLOITATION OF ANY WEBSITE, PROPERTY, PRODUCT, SERVICE, OR OTHER CONTENT OWNED OR CONTROLLED BY US.
To the extent that any of the provisions of this Section 15 are unenforceable as outright exclusions of liability, they shall be construed as limitations on liability, limiting our liability to you to the maximum extent permitted by law.
You (and also any third party for or on behalf of whom you operate an Account or activity on the Website) agree to defend (at our request), indemnify and hold us harmless from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with any of the following (including as a result of your direct activities on the Website or those conducted on your behalf):
- your uploads, access to or use of the Website;
- your violation of any third-party right, including, without limitation, any intellectual property right, publicity, confidentiality, property or privacy right;
- your violation of any laws, rules, regulations, codes, statutes, ordinances, or orders of any governmental and quasi-governmental authorities, including, without limitation, all regulatory, administrative, and legislative authorities; or
- any misrepresentation made by you.
You will cooperate as fully required by us in defense of any claim. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you, and you will not, in any event, settle any claim without our prior written consent.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS, ” “AS AVAILABLE,” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS” BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, WE DO NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OR ENDORSEMENTS OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO:
- THE SERVICE;
- THE WEBSITE CONTENT;
- USER CONTENT; OR
- SECURITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE TRANSMISSION OF INFORMATION TO THE WEBSITE.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND STATUTORY WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, CUSTOM, TRADE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, SYSTEM INTEGRATION AND FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS.
BY ACCESSING OR USING THE WEBSITE, YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOUR ACTIVITIES ARE LAWFUL IN EVERY JURISDICTION WHERE YOU ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICE.
WE DO NOT ENDORSE CONTENT AND SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY TO ANY PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE (WHETHER ACTUAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, OR OTHERWISE), INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY, OR OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER BASED UPON OR RESULTING FROM ANY CONTENT.
NOTHING IN THESE TERMS OR YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE ALTERS, MODIFIES, EXTENDS, GRANTS, OR AMENDS ANY WARRANTIES THAT YOU MAY HAVE IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR PURCHASES OF PRODUCTS UNDER THE APPLICABLE TERMS OF SALE.
17. AGE RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF OUR WEBSITE
18. SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
We reserve the right to suspend or terminate access to or withdraw or modify all or part of the Website or your account for any reason without notice, including for business or operational reasons, such as improving the appearance or functionality of the Website, content updates, periodic maintenance, or to resolve any issues that we become aware of. You may terminate your Account or your use of the Website at any time.
We have the right to cooperate fully with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Website. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES, AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING, OR TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF, INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
19. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
20. NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
BY USING THE WEBSITE, YOU WAIVE YOUR RIGHTS WITH RESPECT TO CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE SECTION 1542, WHICH SAYS “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH, IF KNOWN BY HIM MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.”
If the Website is deemed as a commercial electronic service, you may file a complaint regarding the Website or to receive further information regarding the use of the Website by sending a letter to the attention of the “Legal Department” at the above address.